Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

Finally Exams are over....!!!!!

Hello folks...
     So it has been a long time since I have last posted and the culprit this time is "Exams". Yes, I had my exams this week so I was busy reading since the last two weeks. Anyways the exams are now over and my blog is back on track.
     Talking about my exams, it went absolutely fine without creating much of a problem for me. As usual I hadn't studied anything for the whole semester(taking forward the same tradition followed in the previous semesters...!!!!) and had to cover almost 60-65 % of the alloted syllabus of 5 subjects in just a mere 7 days. But somehow i managed it, thanx to the fact that i had payed attention in the class.
     Now its time to start my project as I had described in my earlier posts. I have bought the RFID and the required tags from "Rhydolabz" via online shopping. Now my first target is to frame a program to interface the RFID with a microcontroller 'AT89C51'.
    If someone could help me out please do come forward...Thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment