Pages

Friday 9 September 2011

My Final Year Project

So friends,
     Introduction s complete, Now its time to make a project. I am making an 'RFID based Door Access System' as my final year project. Door Access system seems easy, but RFID is a bit typical to deal with. As I'm working with RFID for the first time, its creating some problems for me...
     Selecting an appropriate RFID for the purpose, then finding a suitable RFID reader with compatible Tags is not easy when you are totally unknown to the RFID technology. I was facing a lot of problem first to select the RFID. But now I have decided to go with ID-12 RFID reader with its compatible EM4001 tag.
      I have thought of buying the RFID online. there are many reliable sites offering RFID with less shipping time and reasonable cost...

Here's the datasheets of ID-12 and EM4001:-
ID-12
EM4001

No comments:

Post a Comment